Applique Made EasyBook - 1998
Your Step-by-Step Guide to Appliqué Made Easy
Now you can find all the information you need about appliqué in one handy reference! Over 270 color photographs show you how to get the beautiful results you want, whether appliquéing by hand or by machine.
Here's just a preview of what you'll find inside:
* The secret to perfect hand appliqué stitches
* Satin stitch, blanket stitch, and other decorative looks to finish fusible appliqués by machine
* Invisible machine appliqué that looks as if it were done by hand (but takes a fraction of the time)
* Stunning three-dimensional appliqué, including ruching, folding, and more
* Folk art appliqué that's fast and fun
* Colorful molas, an ethnic appliqué style, made quick and easy on the machine
And more creative ways to have fun with appliqué.
Tips and tricks that make appliqué totally trouble-free...even for first-timers.